Sunday, August 14, 2011

SOBER

LAST NIGHT WAS FREAKIN' FUN, but when you think about the stupid things you did because of alcohol, it makes me wanna barf most of the time!!! I meaaaaaan it makes me wanna say I DID WHAAAAAAT!?! NO WAAAAAY!?!?! I WISH I DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT! and makes me wanna press rewind to UNDO STUPID THINGS. but hey, they were REALLY FUNNY! but of course I can't let you guys know what those stupid things are! after all just like what LMFAO said, "What happens at the party stays at the party, what happens at the club stays at the club...". Last night was freakin' epic to finally see the different fun surprising side of my friends! it was.........AKLFJADFHJSDFKJEPIC!

And then.... I woke uuuup, having a messy room, had my friends slept over my house but it dint look like I had a sleepover! it looked like A FREAKIN TORNADO HIT MY ROOM! hahaha!




And then.... Luckily Tylenol works every time, I got rid of hangover! and cooked for my friends, cleaned the kitchen etc.

And then.... while dressing up, noticed a black thing around my hip area, and it was the darkest bruise I ever had! I dont know who among my friends grabbed me hard on my hips or what I did to get that kind of bruise! I CANT EVEN REMEMBER!


oh well. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT, LAST NIGHT WAS FREAKIN FUN! I LOVE MY FRIENDS! 

now if you'll excuse me, I have a room to clean! HOUSEKEEPING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment